Name: 2015 Net Impact Conference
Dates: November 5-7, 2015; registration opens July 28
Location: Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA
Theme: Game On
ABOUT THE NET IMPACT CONFERENCE
We believe that one weekend can provide the inspiration, learning, and connections to profoundly influence young people to create positive social and environmental change through their careers. Every year, the Net Impact Conference brings together thousands of emerging leaders with forward-thinking businesses, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, and academics for a dynamic exchange of ideas through diverse keynotes and more than 80 panels, workshops, competitions, and special events.
The 2015 Net Impact Conference is an opportunity to . . .
- Engage with 350+ inspiring speakers from across sectors breaking new ground in social and environmental change.
- Learn from 80+ sessions across 9 tracks—from Social Entrepreneurship to International Development—designed to take your inspiration, innovation, and impact to the next level.
- Connect with like-minded student and professional peers and thought leaders from our global Net Impact community.
KEY POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
Only the 2015 Net Impact Conference . . .
- Empowers you with the vibrant energy of corporate, nonprofit, entrepreneurial, and student leaders working together to drive creative solutions to the world’s toughest social and environmental problems.
- Inspires and equips you to find a career path that could change the world—all in a single weekend.
Top 5 ways the Net Impact Conference is unique
- You’ll do more than sit in a room and listen. Tackle real-world problems in an impact session, participate in a pre-conference boot camp, or choose from 80 other interactive workshops, discussions, and networking salons led by social and environmental leaders.
- The energy amazes people every time. That’s what happens when so many emerging and established leaders get together. The energy is palpable–some have even called it “beautiful and addicting.”
- Our speakers aren’t all alike. Diversity is important to us, and our speakers offer varying perspectives. Last year, 50% of speakers were women, and 26% were non-white. About 30% were from the social sector.
- We believe true change only happens when everyone is at the table together – with the full range of perspectives and interests being represented. In 2013, we brought Exxon and the Sierra Club together. In 2014, it was Monsanto and an NGO leader, the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy.
- Our 80+ sessions span 9 different fields of interest, allowing you to dig deep in a particular topic or get an overview of an area that interests you.