I wanted to share an opportunity that I think will resonate with the Net Impact community. Ashoka’s Changemakers (where I work) is hosting a competition with Green Mountain Coffee for organizations and individuals in the Northeast who are making an innovative impact in their communities. All of the details are on the site but I’ll pull out some of the prize highlights just for fun:
– 3 competition winners will each be awarded USD $5,000
– 7 state winners will each be awarded USD $5,000
– 3 early entry prize winners will receive a Keurig® Coffee Brewer and a 12-month supply of coffee
– Recommend an organization and if it wins, your prize is a Keurig® Coffee Brewer and a 6-month supply of coffee
– Re-tweet about the competition and you will be eligible to enter a drawing for one bag of Green Mountain Coffee® and fun competition items
The early entry deadline is March 24, 2010 and the final deadline is April 21, 2010. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them. Just drop me a line at email@example.com. And feel free to share this opportunity with other organizations and individuals that are strengthening communities across the Northeast!